Sharing Gruyère flatbreads recipe
Take a few quality ingredients and whizz up this tasty snack in just 10 minutes. Gruyère is a delicious nutty cheese that's perfect melted onto flatbreads to create a posh take on pizza! This simple recipe would be great for easy entertaining or just to enjoy on a quiet night in with your favourite drink. See method
- 2 x Tesco Finest 2 Flame-Baked Flatbreads
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 195g Tesco Finest Reserve Swiss Gruyère, grated
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- leaves from 3-4 thyme sprigs
- 2 tbsp Tesco Finest Spiced Apple & Pear Chutney
If you don't have any pears, try using apples
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Put 2 x Tesco Finest 2 Flame-Baked Flatbreads on a baking sheet. Crush 2 garlic cloves and spread over the top. Scatter over 195g grated Tesco Finest Reserve Swiss Gruyère, leaving a small border. Sprinkle over 1 tsp chilli flakes and the leaves from 3-4 thyme sprigs.
- Grill for 3-4 mins until the cheese is bubbling. Spoon over 2 tbsp Tesco Finest Spiced Apple & Pear Chutney; slice and serve.
Tip: Try pairing with a fresh, crisp Riesling.
See more Crowd-pleasing snacks and drinks