Easter lamb cookies recipe
Kids will love turning a pack of cookies into cute lambs with this easy recipe that uses just 4 ingredients. See method
- 200g pack chunky chocolate cookies
- 75g vanilla favour frosting
- 100g ready-to-roll black or brown icing
- 50g mini marshmallows
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Lay the biscuits upside down on a tray and spread with the frosting. Use the icing to make faces and ears for each one, then press onto the biscuits using the frosting as a glue.
- Finely chop a mini marshmallow and use 2 pieces per biscuit for the eyes, then use a little more icing for the pupils. Surround the face and ears with mini marshmallows as the body.
See more Easter bakes