3-ingredient smoothie lollies recipe
Keep the kids cool with a smoothie ice lolly. Made with just three ingredients - yogurt, frozen smoothie mix and granola, not only are they easy to rustle up, they taste great too. See method
- 150g frozen smoothie mix
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 40g grains and seeds granola
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Put the frozen smoothie mix and 100g yogurt in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the blended smoothie into the base of lolly moulds, alternating with teaspoonfuls of the Greek yogurt. Keep doing this until you have used all the mix up, leaving a 1cm gap at the top. Evenly sprinkle the granola on top of each lolly.
- Pop the lolly stick in the moulds and put in the freezer overnight until set.
- To remove, run the lolly moulds until some warm water until they release the lolly. Enjoy!
See more Food ideas for kids
Cooking for children: There are no reference intakes for children and all of these recipes are based on recommendations for an adult woman's portion size. In children of different ages, there is variation in their energy (calorie) requirements and nutrient recommendations. If you are interested in which portion size is best for your child, you can visit the School Food Standards.