Espresso martini fondue recipe
Chocolate fondue is a Valentine's Day classic, but give it a new spin with this easy espresso martini chocolate fondue for two. Add a drizzle of espresso martini liqueur to a combination of smooth coffee milk chocolate and rich dark chocolate, then get dunking with biscuits, mango and raspberries. See method
- 45ml whipping cream, plus 1 tsp
- 2 tbsp Tesco Finest espresso martini
- 30g coffee chocolate
- 30g dark chocolate
- amaretti biscuits, raspberries and mango, for dipping
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Put the 45ml cream and espresso martini in a small saucepan, mix well and warm over a low heat until it just starts to bubble around the edges.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chocolate until melted (return to a very low heat to help it melt fully, if necessary). Transfer to a small heatproof bowl set over a pan of just boiled water to keep the mixture warm and molten.
- Drizzle with the final tsp of cream and swirl with spoon. Serve with the fruit and amaretti biscuits, for dipping.
See more Valentine's Day recipes