S'mores dip recipe
This moreish s’mores dip is the perfect treat to share on Bonfire Night or as a TV-night snack. A silky-smooth chocolate ganache hides beneath a layer of gooey toasted marshmallows, ready to be dipped and dunked with your favourite treats. See method
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100ml double cream
- 100ml condensed milk
- 150g marshmallows
- 25g pink and white mini marshmallows
- biscuits, cakes and fruits to dip (optional)
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the grill to high. Put both types of chocolate, the cream and condensed milk in a large bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water, ensuring that the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Allow to melt for a few mins, then stir until smooth and glossy – add a splash of water if it seems to be sticking.
- Transfer to a medium ovenproof dish to create a thick layer, then cover with the large marshmallows. Scatter over the mini marshmallows to fill in any gaps (depending on the size of your dish, you may need a few more marshmallows to cover the chocolate).
- Cook under the grill for 3-4 mins until the marshmallows are melted and toasted on top. Serve with biscuits, fruits or small treats for dipping.
See more Bonfire night recipes
As part of a healthy balanced diet, we recommend this recipe for a special occasion or treat.