Hot cross bun ice cream sandwiches recipe
Toasted until golden and the sultanas dotted inside have begun to slightly caramelise, hot cross buns make the perfect vessel for a cooling scoop of vanilla in this recipe for hot cross bun ice cream sandwiches. See method
- 4 Tesco Finest hot cross buns, halved
- 160g Tesco Finest vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Tesco Finest Belgian chocolate sauce
- 2 tbsp Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Toast the buns until golden, then allow to cool until just warm.
- Top the bottom halves with a 40g scoop of ice cream, then drizzle over 1 tsp chocolate sauce and 1 tsp caramel sauce. Top with the lids and drizzle over another 1 tsp of each sauce.
See more Easter recipes