1. Preheat the air-fryer to 200°c.
2. Wash the potatoes and pat dry. Pierce a few times with a sharp knife and spritz all over with the spray oil. Sprinkle with salt and rub to coat.
3. Put the potatoes into the air-fryer and cook for 20 mins, then turn and cook for another 10-15mins, until a knife goes through easily.
4. Lift out of the air-fryer and allow to cool for 5 mins. Cut across the top and push the sides in to fluff the potato in the centre.
5. Add butter and your chosen filling before serving.
6. For the pesto chicken, mix the mayo and pesto and season well with black pepper. Tear the chicken breast into small pieces and stir through until well coated.
See more Air-fryer recipes