You should receive an email shortly.
Please log in to add this recipe
Go to binder
This chunky chips recipe is an absolute must-try for anyone with an air-fryer. Made with just three ingredients, these chips are super simple and are bound to become a new family favourite. See method
of the reference intake
1. Slice the potatoes lengthways into 1cm thick chips and put into a bowl of cold water for 5 mins to soak.
2. Preheat the air-fryer to 200°C.
3. Drain the chips and pat dry with kitchen roll. Toss with the oil and sea salt until evenly coated. Tip into the basket, in a roughly even layer – you may need to cook them in 2 batches.
4. Cook for 20-25 mins, shaking occasionally, until well browned.
5. Tip into a bowl, sprinkle with a little more salt and let cool for 5 mins before serving.
See more Potato recipes
Before you comment please read our community guidelines.