You should receive an email shortly.
Please log in to add this recipe
Go to binder
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, this air fryer salmon is the ultimate quick and delicious midweek meal. Marinate your salmon fillet with a honey mustard glaze and serve alongside green veggies and rice. See method
of the reference intake
1. Preheat the air fryer to 180°C.
2. Toss the vegetables with the olive oil and season. Arrange in an even layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
3. Lay the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, with space between the fillets.
4. Stir together the mustards, honey and orange juice, and season with black pepper. Pour over the salmon.
5. Cook for 12 mins or until the salmon is browned and sticky and flakes away when pressed.
6. Heat the rice according to pack instructions and divide between 2 plates. Lift the salmon out of the air fryer and put on top of the rice. Divide the vegetables between the plates before serving.
See more Fish recipes
Before you comment please read our community guidelines.