1. Heat 3 tsp oil over a medium-high heat in a large, deep frying pan. Add the bread cubes and cook until starting to crisp or crisped all over (depending on how you like it).
2. Remove the bread cubes to a plate, put the pan back on the heat and add the remaining 1 tsp oil.
3. Add the bacon, mushrooms, garlic powder and onion powder; season. Fry for 5-10 mins until everything is cooked through and the water from the mushrooms has cooked off.
4. Put the bread cubes back in the pan along with the tomatoes and stir to mix through. Preheat the grill to high.
5. Make 4 spaces in the hash and break an egg into each one, sprinkle the cheese over and around and cook for 5 mins until the bottoms of the eggs are starting to cook. Pop under a hot grill to finish off and melt the cheese.
See more Breakfast recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.