You should receive an email shortly.
Please log in to add this recipe
Go to binder
This savoury bake is the best way to use up any bacon and tomatoes in your fridge. Make these vegetarian by replacing the bacon with sweetcorn! See method
of the reference intake
1.Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200˚C, fan 180˚C.
2. Brush the inside of a 12-hole muffin tin well with 1 tbsp oil.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and cheese in a bowl.
4. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl or jug and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until totally combined. Don't overmix, but do check that there’s no flour pockets left.
6. Stir in the cherry tomatoes and bacon.
7. Scoop into the 12 muffin holes and bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
See more Baking recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.
Before you comment please read our community guidelines.