Halloumi fajitas recipe
Save time and make a super easy midweek meal with these effortless halloumi fajitas, made with shop-bought seasoning and ready-made guacamole. Ready in just 30 minutes, you'll come back to this simple recipe again and again. See method
- 3 mixed peppers, thinly sliced
- 15g fajita seasoning
- 225g halloumi, thinly sliced
- 163g guacamole dip
- 8 small white tortilla wraps
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Heat a glug of oil in a large frying pan and add the peppers. Fry for 3-4 mins, then add the fajita seasoning. Stir and fry until starting to soften and completely coated in this spice.
- Push the peppers to one side of the pan and add the halloumi. Fry for 2-3 mins until starting to turn golden, then turn. Fry for 3-4 mins more, then mix the peppers and halloumi together and turn off the heat.
- In a clean frying pan, warm the tortilla wraps for a few minutes on each side. Dollop a little guacamole on to each wrap and top with the peppers and halloumi. Roll up to serve.
See more Fajita recipes