Roast salmon with butternut houmous mash recipe
Fancy an effort-free dinner this evening? This recipe for roast salmon with butternut houmous mash contains just five ingredients See method
- 350g pack butternut squash & sweet potato
- 120g pack Tenderstem broccoli tips
- 260g pack boneless salmon fillets
- 50g houmous
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds
If you don't have any butternut squash, try sweet potato
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Spread out butternut squash and sweet potato (cut to 3cm pieces if large) in the middle of a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season, then roast for 15 mins. Toss well, then add tenderstem broccoli tips (to one side of the squash and sweet potato) and toss in the oil. Place boneless salmon fillets on the other side of the tray and return to the cooked through and the veg is tender.
- Mash the butternut mix until smooth, then stir through houmous. Spoon the mash onto plates, top with the broccoli and salmon, then scatter each with 2 tsp pomegranate seeds to serve.
See more Salmon Recipes