This sweet and fruity pork fillet recipe packs a punch with a chilli, ginger and coriander stuffing and a zingy mango and lime relish. Served with simple seasonal greens, this quick and easy to cook pork recipe makes a great midweek dinner.
- Whizz the chilli, sweet chilli sauce, garlic, ginger and coriander in a food processor with ½ tbsp oil. Cut a 2cm deep pocket down the length of the pork and fill it with most of the mixture. Set the rest aside for later. Cut the pork into four equal pieces.
- To make the relish, mix the mango and lime juice in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over a medium heat, then cook the pork fillet pieces, turning, for 15 mins, or until golden and cooked through. Set aside; keep warm.
- Wipe the pan and set over a high heat. Add the remaining oil. Stir in the greens and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins, until wilted, adding the remaining chilli and ginger mix for the last 30 secs. Toss with the relish in the bowl.
- Cut each piece of pork into 3-4 round slices and serve on top of the greens.
See more Pork recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.