Packed with gorgeous Latin flavours, this easy pork recipe is just what you need to spice up your midweek meals. The mojo sauce, loaded with lime, chilli and coriander, tastes heavenly served with the juicy pork steaks and cumin-spiced potatoes - and whatsmore, it only takes half an hour to rustle it all up.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and simmer for 12 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan until very hot, rub 1 tsp oil all over the pork, season then sear for 1 ½ mins each side. Transfer to a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10-12 mins, until cooked through.
- Wipe out the frying pan and heat 2 tsp olive oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins over a medium heat. Add the pepper and cumin seeds and cook for another 5 mins.
- Remove the pork from the oven, cover in foil and rest for 5 mins. Drain the potatoes and add to the vegetables. Continue to cook while the meat rests.
- In the small bowl of a food processor, make the dressing by blitzing the lime juice, chilli, coriander stalks and leaves, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp water with some seasoning. Serve the pork and potatoes with the dressing and any of the pork resting juices.
See more Pork recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.