Fruity yogurt cups recipe
This quick and easy breakfast recipe is packed with vibrant strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, creamy yogurt and hearty oats. Kids will love helping to make this super speedy breakfast in bed idea for mum to enjoy on Mother's Day morning. See method
- 150g raspberries, washed
- 150g strawberries, washed and hulled, 4 whole ones saved for decoration
- 150g blackberries, washed
- 100g oats
- 400ml low-fat natural yogurt
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Place each different fruit in a separate mixing bowl. Mash with a fork or potato masher to make a rough purée – kids will love doing this.
- Put 2 tbsp of crushed raspberries in the base of 4 serving cups. Take care not to spill the fruit down the sides. Then put 2 tbsp of yogurt on top of the raspberries. Carefully spread the yoghurt so it completely covers the layer of fruit – your little helpers can help with this.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of oats over the yogurt and then place 2 tbsp of crushed strawberries over the oats. Add a layer of yogurt and oats, as before.
- Next, spoon 2 tbsp of crushed blackberries over the oats and top with 2 tbsp of yogurt. To finish, decorate each cup with a whole strawberry. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
See more Mother's Day recipes