From chicken Caesar wraps to fish finger tacos; try five easy kids' lunches all for less than £15*. We've done the hard work for you and prepared a shopping list at the bottom of the page. You can either shop online, choose Click+Collect or screenshot the list before you head in-store
3 eggs, lightly beaten1 tbsp tomato purée2 spring onions, thinly sliced1 tbsp vegetable oil2 plain tortilla wraps2 sliced British cooked ham, torn½ mozzarella ball, torn½ romaine lettuce, roughly chopped1 tomato, cut into wedges
1. Whisk the eggs, tomato purée and spring onions together until well combined.
2. Heat ½ tbsp oil in a medium-sized nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add half the egg mix and cook for 1-2 mins until the egg has just set. Place a tortilla on top of the egg, push down and cook briefly for 30 seconds so that the egg cooks to the tortilla.
3. Flip onto a plate egg-side up, top with the ham and mozzarella, then fold the tortilla over to sandwich. Repeat step 2 with the remaining ingredients to make a second tortilla omelette. Serve with the lettuce and tomato.
1 chicken breast, flattened with a rolling pin½ tbsp vegetable oil2 tbsp light mayonnaise1 tbsp grated pecorino½ lemon, zested and juiced1 garlic clove, crushed2 plain tortilla wraps½ romaine lettuce, finely sliced2 carrots, peeled and cut into batons
1. Place the chicken breast between two pieces of baking paper and use a rolling pin to flatten the chicken to an even 2cm thickness.
2. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Add the chicken to the pan and fry for 5-10 mins until golden and fully cooked through. Cut into thin slices. For the Caesar dressing, mix the mayonnaise, pecorino, lemon juice and zest and garlic together.
3. Warm the tortilla wraps for 30 secs in the microwave, then fill with the chicken, Caesar dressing, and romaine 3. lettuce. Fold the wraps and serve immediately with carrot batons.
1 wholemeal pitta bread, cut into cubes1 tbsp vegetable oil1 chicken breast, cut into cubes3 spring onions, thinly sliced150g frozen sweetcorn1 chicken stock cube, made up to 600ml½ lemon, juiced
1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
2. Toss the pitta bread in ½ tbsp vegetable oil and bake for 10 mins until crisp and golden.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan, add the chicken and spring onion and fry for 5 mins until the chicken is golden. Add the sweetcorn and stock, stir to combine, then bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Stir through the lemon juice.
4. Divide the soup between bowls and top with the pitta croutons.
2 wholemeal pitta breads2 tbsp tomato purée2 tbsp frozen sweetcorn, defrosted2 slices cooked ham, torn½ mozzarella ball, torn1 tbsp grated pecorino½ romaine lettuce, roughly chopped8 cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Spread 1 tbsp tomato purée over each pitta bread and top with the sweetcorn, ham, mozzarella and a sprinkle of pecorino. Transfer to a baking tray and place under the grill for 2-3 mins until golden and bubbling. Cut into strips.
3. Serve hot with the romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes on the side.
6 Hearty Food Co. fish fingers2 plain tortilla wraps2 tbsp light mayonnaise½ romaine lettuce, finely shredded1 spring onion, finely sliced8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1. Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and bake the fish fingers for 11-12 mins until golden and crisp.
2. Place the wraps in the oven for 30 secs to warm slightly, then fill with the lettuce, fish fingers, mayonnaise, spring onion and tomato.
3. Fold the wraps and serve immediately.
1 Tesco lemon1 Tesco tomato1 Tesco garlic bulb1 Tesco twin pack romaine lettuce hearts 250g Nightingale Farms cherry tomatoes300g pack Tesco British chicken breast fillets125g pack Eastmans wafer-thin cooked ham50g pack Tesco grated pecorino cheese240g pack Tesco reduced fat mozzarella6 Tesco eggs1 pack Tesco wholemeal tortilla wraps 1 pack Tesco wholemeal pitta breads250g pack Hearty Food Co fish fingers907g Grower’s Harvest frozen sweetcorn500ml jar Tesco light mayonnaise 200g tube Tesco tomato purée
+From your storecupboard:Vegetable oil, low-salt chicken stock cube
*Based on two children. Total cost is based on online prices at the time of publishing and is subject to change. Dependent on product availability, total basket price online may change due to substitutions.
You should receive an email shortly.