One-tray chicken wings
These one-tray chicken wings are perfect for sports snacking or simple nights in on the sofa. Everything you need is roasted together on one tray, before the veg is blitzed into a punchy tomato and red pepper dip, perfect for dunking your crispy chicken wings.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the red onion, peppers, tomatoes, chillies and garlic on a large tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and mix together.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 tbsp olive oil with the honey, Cajun seasoning and paprika. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat. Tip the wings onto the baking tray so that they sit on top of the veg. Season.
- Roast for 50 mins until the veg are softened and the chicken has crisped up.
- Remove from the oven. Set aside the chicken wings and tip the roasted veg into a food processor, along with the remaining olive oil.
- Return the chicken wings to the tray and continue to roast for 10 mins until crispy.
- Blitz the roasted veg to a smooth sauce and serve with the chicken.
See more Chicken recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.
View full recipe details