These quick and easy recipes require just three ingredients and are perfect for those in-between moments when you need to whip up something fast, tasty and filling. From pancakes to potato toast – just a few store cupboard staples is all you’ll need for a speedy snack that won’t break the bank.
1. Slice sweet potato lengthways.
2. Toast on high setting, until soft and slightly charred.
3. Spread with ½ avocado, mashed, and 50g sundried tomatoes.
Calories 198 (10%), sugar 7.5g (8%), fat 10.5g (15%), saturates 2.2g (11%), salt 0.81g (14%), based on 2 servings.
1. Slice peppers into rings and fry in olive oil for 3-4 mins, then turn over.
2. Snip 35g ham into pieces; divide between the rings.
3. Break a small egg into each ring; cook for 10-12 mins.
Calories 283 (14%), sugar 3.7g (4%), fat 22.3g (32%), saturates 4.7g (24%), salt 0.77g (13%), based on 2 servings.
1. Whisk together 2-3 (200g) mashed ripe bananas with 2 eggs to make a batter.
2. Stir in 25g blueberries, saving 25g to serve.
3. Gently fry 3 tbsp of batter in hot butter for 30 secs - 1 min each side.
Calories 293 (15%), sugar 20.8g (23%), fat 18.9g (27%), saturates 9.1g (46%), salt 0.21g (4%), based on 2 servings.
You should receive an email shortly.