This Italian take on an omelette is ready in just over half an hour. Packed full of juicy pears, fluffy potato, and sweet caramelised onion - it's not your average frittata and is sure to satisfy everyone’s stomachs.
- Cook the potato slices in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until softened, and drain. Preheat the grill to medium.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a 20cm (8in) nonstick ovenproof frying pan and fry the pear slices for 5 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Return the potatoes to the pan with the remaining oil. Season and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then return the pears to the pan, reserving a handful of slices to garnish.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the garlic and rosemary. Season, then pour half the egg mixture into the pan. Add a few dollops of chutney, then add the remaining egg, tilting the pan to distribute it evenly. Press the reserved pears into the surface and spoon over the remaining chutney. Cook for 8 minutes, until the base and edges are golden.
- Scatter over the cheese and finish under the grill for 5 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve with steamed kale.
See more Vegetarian recipes