Roasted stuffed peppers recipe
- 2 red peppers
- 200g Light Choices Onion and Chive Cottage Cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12-16 olives, either green or black
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
- chopped parsley
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Cut the peppers in half trying to leave some of the stalk on each half, then scoop out the seeds and white pith.
- Place the peppers cut side uppermost in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Divide the Light Choices Onion and Chive Cottage Cheese between the peppers and push the cherry tomatoes and olives slightly into the cheese.
- Season with black pepper and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven Gas Mark 5 or 190ºC for about 30-40 minutes or until sizzling hot and browning slightly.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and serve.
- Serve with crusty bread.
To add fibre to your meal opt for a wholesome wholemeal or granary bread.
Light Choices Onion and Chive Cottage Cheese is a great partner to tomatoes and olives. Serve with crusty bread to mop up the juices.