- Hardboil the eggs and allow to cool enough to peel and cut into quarters.
- Peel and chop the onion and fry in a little sunflower oil until tender.
- Add the curry paste, basmati rice and frozen peas.
- Pour over the boiling water, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
- Flake the cold cooked leftover salmon, or cut smoked salmon into strips, and fork into the rice.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes to heat the fish through, then add the eggs and sprigs of coriander or parsley.
See more Salmon recipes
If serving vulnerable groups, elderly people, toddlers, pregnant women and people who are unwell, cook eggs until the whites and yolks are solid.