Full English nachos recipe
This ultimate nachos recipe brings all the flavours of a classic Full English to this indulgent snack. The nachos are layered with Cheddar, bacon, baked beans and sausages and topped with a fried egg for a brilliant finishing touch. Drizzle mustard soured cream on top and dig in to enjoy every single layer. See method
- 4 Tesco Finest traditional British pork sausages, from a 400g pack
- 420g tin baked beans in tomato sauce
- 200g bag lightly salted tortilla chips
- 140g mature Cheddar, grated
- 140g tomatoes, roughly diced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 100ml half-fat soured cream
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 35g cooked smoked bacon strips, from a 70g pack
- 15g fresh chives, snipped
If you don't have any Cheddar, try using another hard cheese
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C and cook the sausages to pack instructions. Slice into chunks and set aside. Tip half the beans into a bowl and mash with a fork, then stir in the remaining beans.
- Layer up the tortillas on a baking tray with the sausage, Cheddar, tomatoes and dollops of the beans. Bake for 10 mins until the cheese has melted and the beans are hot.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Crack in the egg and season. Cook for 3-4 mins until the white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- To serve, mix together the soured cream and mustard, then drizzle or dollop over the hot nachos. Top with the fried egg, crumble over the crispy bacon and scatter over the chives.
Tip: Use gluten-free tortilla chips to make these gluten-free.
See more Snack recipes