1. Fry the onion over a medium heat in the oil until soft and translucent. Stir in the spices, oregano and garlic. Cook for another minute.
2. Spoon a third of the tinned tomatoes into a small bowl and set aside for later. Stir the remaining tinned tomatoes, 150ml water and kale into the onion mix. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 mins. Stir in the roasted veg and set aside.
3. Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 6. Lay out 8 tortillas, divide the cooked tomato mixture between them and roll up. Lay these tucked neatly into a baking dish – about 25 x 35cm or 35cm round.
4. Pour the remaining tinned tomatoes over the top of the enchiladas, then sprinkle over the cheese. Place in the oven to bake for 25-30 mins until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are piping hot.
5. Mix together the salsa ingredients while the enchiladas are cooking, season well to taste.
6. Serve with the extra coriander, guacamole and the salsa.
See more Christmas leftovers recipes