1. Heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the onion with the cumin and chipotle, stir in the garlic. Cook for a few mins, then add the turkey and black beans. Cook for 5 mins, take off the heat and set aside.
2. Spread the tortilla chips over a large roasting tin or baking dish. Cut up the cheese into small cubes, about 1cm cubed.
3. Heat the oven to gas 6, 180°C, fan 160°C.
4. Layer on your nacho toppings: first the turkey and beans, spread evenly over the chips. Then top with the bacon, dot with the cranberry sauce and top with the cheese. Bake for 10-15 mins until the cheese has just melted.
5. Remove from the oven and top with spoonfuls of the jalapenos, avocado, lime wedges and coriander, then serve.
See more Christmas leftovers recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.