Cherry cheesecake pots recipe
Bursting with sweet cherry jam, these speedy no-bake cheesecakes are topped off with chocolate shavings and crushed pistachios. The perfect portable pud for a picnic. See method
For the base
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 25g butter
For the cheesecake
- 3 x 200g pack soft cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 50g caster sugar
- 60ml double cream
- 180g Tesco Finest Morello Cherry Conserve
- chocolate shavings, to serve (optional)
- ground pistachios, to serve (optional)
- 6 cherries, to serve (optional)
Did you know?
Plump, sweet cherries selected for their deep red colour
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Place the biscuits into a food processor and whizz until almost fine. Heat the butter until melted. Add the biscuits to the pan and stir until coated. Divide the buttery biscuit mixture between 6 x 200ml glass clip-top jars and level with a teaspoon. Chill for 15 mins.
- While the bases are chilling, add the soft cheese to a bowl with the vanilla bean paste, the sugar and double cream and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon. Spoon 3 tbsp mixture on top of each base and level with a teaspoon. Top with 2 tbsp jam in each jar and level as before. Spoon the remaining cheesecake mixture on top and gently swirl with a teaspoon. Top each cheesecake with a sprinkling of chocolate shavings, chopped pistachio and a cherry (if using) and close the jars. Chill for up to 24 hrs before transporting.
See more Dessert recipes
As part of a healthy balanced diet, we recommend this recipe for a special occasion or treat.