Spruce up your midweek meals with this delicious take on fried rice. Fluffy cauliflower rice is stir-fried with crunchy veggies, rich spices and juicy prawns in this exciting main - and whatsmore, this healthy recipe can be on the table in just 20 minutes.
- To make the cauliflower 'rice', pulse the florets a few times in a food processor or grate coarsely.
- Heat the oil in a wok or sauté pan. Stir-fry half the sliced spring onions and chilli with the ginger and garlic paste for 1 min.
- Add the rest of the vegetables from the stir-fry pack, and the carrots and peas. Stir-fry for 3-4 mins, until just tender. Add the prawns and heat through for 2 min. Stir in the cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Whisk together the eggs and 1 tsp sesame oil, then season. Make 2 spaces in the veg and pour in the egg. Let it set, then mix through with a flat spatula.
- Toss the cooked veg and prawns with 2 tbsp soy sauce. Serve in bowls, drizzled with the remaining sesame oil. Top with the reserved spring onions and the chilli sauce, sesame seeds and extra soy sauce, if using.
Tip: Enhance the flavour of your fried rice with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
See more Quick and healthy recipes