On the table in 30 minutes, this simply griddled chicken dish is the perfect dinner for two. The cauliflower is spiced with fennel, coriander and cumin before being roasted until crunchy around the edges. Served with mashed sweet potato, this makes a satisfying supper.
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Put the cauliflower florets in a large roasting tin with the seeds and oil, season, and toss to coat. Roast for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 mins.
- Put the chicken fillets between 2 sheets of clingfilm and bash with a rolling pin until 1cm thick. Mix the lemon zest and juice with a little black pepper in a large shallow dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Marinate for 10 mins.
- In a hot griddle pan, cook the chicken, turning regularly, for 10 mins, or until cooked through with no pink meat showing.
- Meanwhile, add the chilli and mint to the roasted cauliflower. Drain the potatoes and mash well. Heat the butter in a small pan, add the sage leaves and fry for 1 min, or until crispy. Add to the mash and serve with the chicken and cauliflower.