Salmon linguine in prosecco sauce recipe
Wow dinner party guests with a celebratory pasta dish ready in just 15 minutes. A light but luxurious prosecco sauce takes this simple salmon recipe to the next level. See method
- 400g linguine
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 echalion shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200ml prosecco
- 300ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- ½ lemon, finely grated zest plus extra zest and the remainder cut into wedges to serve
- 200g cooked leftover salmon, roughly flaked
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
If you haven't got linguine, try using spaghetti instead
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain, reserving a small cupful of pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan set over a medium high heat and fry the shallot for 6-7 mins until soft. Add the garlic for another minute then pour in the prosecco and bubble for 2 mins. Turn the heat down to low and slowly whisk in the crème fraîche. When combined, stir in the lemon zest, salmon, and parsley until warmed through. Stir in the pasta and reserved pasta water until well coated. Serve with extra lemon zest and wedges to squeeze over.