Cherry and stollen apple pots recipe
This wintery pud is easy to whip up and loaded with festive flavours. Layer spiced whipped cream with cherry almond stollen and apple sauce. Don't forget the extra spoonful of caramel sauce for extra indulgence. See method
- 300ml pot whipping cream
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- ½ 544g Tesco Finest cherry & almond stollen torn into bite-sized pieces
- ½ x 270g jar Bramley apple sauce
- 150g Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce
- 10g toasted flaked almonds
- 8 cherries
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Whip the whipping cream to soft peaks, then add the cinnamon, ground ginger and mixed spice; whisk again until just beginning to stiffen.
- Tear half the Tesco Finest cherry and almond stollen into bite-sized pieces and divide half between 8 dessert glasses, pushing down to flatten slightly. Divide half of the Bramley apple sauce between the glasses, then divide the Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce between them.
- Divide half the spiced cream between the glasses, then top with the remaining stollen, apple sauce and cream. Drizzle with more caramel sauce, then divide 10g toasted flaked almonds between them and top each with a cherry, if you like.
Tip: You can make these up to 24 hrs in advance – just leave off the flaked almonds until you’re about to serve.
See more Christmas dessert recipes