Frozen blueberry yogurt bark recipe
A fruity and delicious sweet treat that's fun to make and takes no time at all. Kids will absolutely love getting stuck in and helping to mix up all of the lovely ingredients. This can be kept frozen for up to 2 months - make sure you cover it with a layer of cling film and kitchen foil. See method
- 500ml Greek-style natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or runny honey
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped, or pinch ground cinnamon
- 250g blueberries
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon or vanilla seeds. Stir in the blueberries. Kids will love doing this.
- Lightly grease a shallow 16cm x 26cm x 3cm baking tray and line with nonstick baking parchment. Pour in the mixture and spread out so that the blueberries are evenly dispersed.
- Cover with cling film and freeze for 2 hrs, or until solid. Cut into finger shapes or long triangles and serve immediately.
Tip: You can easily change the flavours by swapping the blueberries for dried sour cherries or cranberries, fresh raspberries, chocolate drops or nuts. You could also flavour the yogurt with orange or lemon zest instead of vanilla.
See more Summer desserts for kids