For a quick, midweek meal for two, these cumin-spiced sea bass fillets are fresh and vibrant. The mango, avocado and coriander salsa adds a tropical vibe, with a hot kick from the horseradish sauce. You can easily replace the sea bass with any fish you have in the fridge.
- Put the cumin seeds, lime zest and juice into a shallow dish, then add the sea bass, turning to coat. Set aside to marinate for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa by mixing the mango and avocado in a bowl with the spring onions and horseradish sauce. Stir in the coriander, season to taste, then set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli florets and halved stems for 3 mins in a pan of salted boiling water, or steam. Drain and set aside.
- Put the sea bass and the marinade in a frying pan, add 75ml water and bring to a simmer. Cover and steam for 5 mins, or until cooked.
- Serve the steamed sea bass with the broccoli and a generous helping of the salsa.