Bring a taste of early summer into the kitchen with this easy midweek meal. A miso, agave nectar and mirin marinade lends fresh cod amazing umami flavour that's complemented perfectly by crisp, stir-fried greens.
- For the marinade, combine all the ingredients in a bowl; season with a little black pepper. Add the fish, then cover and chill for at least 15 mins or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to high. In a small, dry frying pan, toast the sesame seeds until golden. Set aside until needed.
- Thread the fish onto skewers, then arrange on a foil-lined baking tray. Drizzle over any remaining marinade. Grill for 2-3 mins on each side, until cooked through and lightly charred at the edges.
- Meanwhile, seed and finely slice the chilli from the stir-fry pack; reserve to garnish.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the veg (except the chilli), hoisin and sweet chilli sauces and stir-fry for 4 mins, or until just tender. Scatter over the sesame seeds and chilli. Serve with the fish skewers and extra lime wedges for squeezing over.
See more Cod recipes