300g dried conchiglie
bunch of fresh basil (30g)
1 red pepper
400g ripe cherry tomatoes
50g sundried tomatoes
1 red chilli
¼ garlic clove
red wine vinegar
150g tin sustainably sourced tuna
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
2. Pick the smaller basil leaves and set aside. Roughly chop the cucumber. Deseed and roughly chop the red pepper and put in a blender with the tomatoes and cucumber (reserving a handful of both), sundried tomatoes, chilli, garlic, the bigger basil leaves and stalks, a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and 1 tbsp each of olive oil and vinegar. Blitz until smooth.
3. Drain the pasta and return to the pan, then pour over the sauce and toss to coat. Tip onto a serving platter.
4. Drain the tuna and quarter the remaining tomatoes, then place in a bowl. Drizzle over 1 tbsp olive oil, then season and toss together.
5. Top the pasta with the dressed tuna, tomatoes and cucumber. Scatter over the reserved basil leaves and crumble over the feta.
See more Jamie Oliver recipes.