Want a simple switch for eggs and soldiers?
1) Give plain soldiers a boost by slicing up melting cheese on toast instead.
2) Instead of bread, try dipping with avocado slices, sweet potato chips or vegetables wrapped in ham for a healthier take.
3) You can reimagine scrambled eggs by adding exciting ingredients: chop up cooked sausages, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms for a breakfast-inspired scramble to serve over toast.
4) Get to grips with a simple frittata (try ham, peas and spring onion or feta, red pepper and bacon) sprinkled with your favourite cheese.
5) Simmer tinned tomatoes into a quick tomato sauce, make wells in the middle and crack an egg into each gap for a quick shakshuka. Cover and cook until the whites are just set and the yolks are still runny.