- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Mix the pumpkin in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of oil, the garlic and the chopped sage. Season and tip onto a roasting tray. Cook for 25 minutes until tender. Put the tomatoes on another tray, season and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes, until just soft.
- For the dressing, whisk the mustard, vinegar, and the oil. Season and set aside.
- Put the quinoa in a pan with plenty of water, bring to the boil, and simmer for 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Fry the chorizo for 3-4 minutes until crispy. Remove and strain the fat if desired. Heat the remaining oil in a pan and fry the whole sage leaves for 2-3 minutes until crisped up. Transfer onto kitchen paper.
- To serve, mix the pumpkin, tomatoes and chorizo into the quinoa, sprinkle with sunflower seeds, drizzle with dressing and top with the crisp sage leaves.
See more Halloween recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.