Tesco Finest smoked haddock parcels with cherry tomatoes and olives recipe
Delicious and brilliantly simple, smoked haddock is the perfect starting point for relaxed dining. See method
- 600g Tesco Finest traditionally smoked haddock
- 220g Tesco Finest piccolo cherry tomatoes
- 100g (3 1/2oz) stuffed olives
- 1tbsp chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml Tesco Finest dry white wine
If you don't have smoked haddock, try using another smoked fish
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Cover the smoked haddock in plenty of cool water and leave to soak for 10 minutes to remove excess salt. Drain and pat dry with kitchen towel.
- Cut out four 25cm sheets of nonstick baking paper and ‘scrunch’ them up individually, so that each sheet sits in a cup shape that will hold liquids in. Put a portion of smoked haddock in the centre of each sheet of paper, scatter with tomatoes, stoned olives and tarragon. Drizzle with olive oil and wine and season with black pepper, but no salt.
- Fold the edges of the paper together to create four loose, but well-sealed parcels, securing each with a metal paperclip for extra security, if liked.
- Place the parcels, spread apart on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve the parcels (to be opened at the table) with steamed basmati rice or creamy mash.
See more Haddock recipes