Everyone's favourite comfort food gets a lighter twist in this delicious recipe - simply swap out your regular beef mince for lean turkey mince.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4, 180°C, fan 160°C. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and courgettes for 5-10 mins, until just golden. Stir in the mince and cook for 5 mins.
- Stir in the flour and cook for a minute more, then pour in the stock and milk. Bring to a simmer then bubble for 5 mins before stirring in the spinach until wilted. Add the lemon zest and parsley, then season.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix the ricotta with the grated cheese until combined.
- To assemble the lasagne, place two sheets of the pasta in the bottom of a 1.5ltr baking dish then pour over half the mince mix. Follow with 2 more of the pasta sheets and the remaining turkey mix. Top with the two remaining pasta sheets, then spread over the ricotta mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 35-40 mins until the topping is golden and bubbling. Serve immediately.
See more Family favourite recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.