Friday: Barbecued spinach and cheese flatbreads
900g frozen leaf spinach, defrosted
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 lemon, ½ zested and juiced, ½ cut into wedges
150g lighter Greek salad cheese, crumbled
3 ripe tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp chopped coriander
8 white tortilla wraps
little gem lettuce, to serve
1. Taking handfuls of spinach, squeeze out as much water as you can and pat dry on clean kitchen paper. Finely chop.
2. In a frying pan set over a medium heat, add half the oil and fry the onion, garlic and lemon zest for 10 minutes, until softened and lightly golden. Stir in the spinach and cook for 2 minutes until hot, then add the cheese and remove from the heat. Mix well, season then set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes and coriander and stir in 2 tsp lemon juice and the remaining oil; season to taste.
4. Preheat the barbecue or a large griddle pan. Spread a wrap with a quarter of the spinach and cheese mix and top with a second wrap, pressing down firmly. Cook on the hot barbecue or pan for 3-4 minutes each side, until charred and heated through. Repeat until you have 4 filled wraps.
5. Slice the wraps into wedges and serve with the salsa, lettuce and lemon.