1. Preheat the air-fryer to 200°C. Spray the basket with oil.
2. Put the flour into a bowl with the smoked paprika, garlic granules, parsley and plenty of salt and black pepper. Put the beaten eggs into another bowl.
3. Add half of the cornflakes to a large zip-seal bag and crush to fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
4. Working in 2 batches, dredge half of chicken mini fillets in the seasoned flour, followed by the egg, and then into the bag with the cornflakes and shake until well coated.
5. Lay the strips out in a single layer in the air-fryer and spray the tops with more oil. Cook for 12-15 mins until cooked through, turning after 8 mins.
6. Meanwhile, discard the soggy cornflake crumbs and crush the other 75g of cornflakes. Coat the rest of the chicken ready to cook.
7. For the sauce, stir together the mayo, honey and both mustards and season with black pepper. Pour into a small serving bowl for dipping.
8. Cook the rest of the chicken tenders as before.
Tip: Make these gluten-free by substituting the plain flour for a gluten-free flour blend.
See more Air-fryer recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.