Great for sharing, this dish will bring you the taste of Buffalo, New York, where it originated.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ketchup and barbecue sauce. Add the hot pepper sauce, to taste. Mix well.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss well to coat in the marinade. Cover and chill for at least 1-2 hours, or preferably overnight, to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200ºC, fan 180ºC. Place the chicken wings on a well-greased baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes, until the marinade is sticky and the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the dip, mix together in a bowl the soured cream, mayonnaise, chives, parsley, dill, garlic and onion granules (if using). Top with some spring onions and serve in a dipping bowl.
- Serve the chicken on a platter and scatter over more spring onions.
See more World Flavour recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home and view the full Food safety at home video.