This vibrant chicken salad with creamy feta and fresh mint, topped with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds, is a wonderful meal for a hot summer's evening. A cool, crisp glass of Pinot Grigio, with its delicate citrus flavour, is a great finishing touch.
- Prepare the couscous following the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pan of salted water to the boil, add the green beans and cook for 2 minutes, or until just tender.
- Drain, then run under cold water to cool. Pat dry with kitchen paper, then tip into a large bowl with the chicken, feta, most of the pomegranate seeds and half the mint leaves.
- Using a fork, stir the lemon juice and zest, plus some freshly ground black pepper into the couscous, fluffing as you go.
- Chop the remaining mint and stir into the yogurt with the mint sauce. Mix the couscous with the beans, chicken and feta. Divide between bowls and scatter with the remaining pomegranate seeds. Serve with the mint yogurt and warm flatbread, if you like.
See more Dinner ideas for two