Delicious key lime pie recipe
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 6-7tbsp lime curd
- 300ml double cream
- 50g plain chocolate, grated
If you don't have any limes, try a lemon instead
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Put the digestive biscuits into a bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a gentle heat. Gradually stir in the crushed digestive biscuits. When fully mixed press the mixture into a 7inch loose bottom cake tin. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spoon on the Lime Curd on the biscuit base. Whisk the double cream in a bowl until it forms soft peaks. Spoon this on top of the Lime Curd.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the cream and remove the key lime pie from the tin and slice.
Serve with Tesco Finest Brazilian Coffee