Frankie and her boyfriend, Sam, love a night out. But the best bit for Sam is always chilling out back at home with a large helping of Frankie's Mediterranean baked eggs - a great late night breakfast and the ultimate comfort food to help ease next morning's hangover!
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add half the garlic and a pinch of salt and cook for 20 secs, then add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Tip in the tomatoes, sugar, chilli, cumin and oregano. Bring to a simmer then cook for 10 mins, until thickened. Season to taste.
- Using a wooden spoon, make 4 holes in the mixture and crack an egg into each. Cover with a lid and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking*, and sprinkle over the parsley.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt in a bowl with the lemon juice and remaining garlic, then season.
- Once the eggs are cooked, spoon onto warm plates and top with a dollop of the lemony yogurt.
If you can't find the Tesco Finest cherry tomatoes you can use a regular tin of chopped tomatoes.
Mix any spare yogurt with chopped fresh herbs and diced cucumber to make a delicious dip for crisps or crudité.
*If serving vulnerable groups, elderly people, toddlers, pregnant women and people who are unwell, cook eggs until the whites and yolks are solid.