Tesco Finest fusilli with wild mushrooms and almond gremolata recipe
- 320g Tesco Finest fusilli lunghi col buco pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g Tesco Finest wild mushrooms
- 250g Tesco Finest forester mushrooms
- 30g (1oz) butter
- a handful flatleaf parsley
- 50g Tesco Finest Marcona almonds
- 30g Tesco Finest parmigiano reggiano Parmesan
If you haven't got fusilli, try using penne or another short pasta
Each serving contains
of the reference intake
- Add the pasta to a large pan of salted, boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan. Add all the mushrooms and cook over a high heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Stir 1 crushed garlic clove in and cook for 2 minutes more. Transfer to a mixing bowl, season well and stir in the butter and half the parsley.
- Return the pan to a medium heat. Add the remaining tablespoon olive oil and the remaining garlic clove and cook for 30 seconds then add the almonds and remaining parsley. Cook for a minute or two, stirring until the almonds begin to toast. Remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking water. Tip the pasta back into the pan with the cooked mushrooms and the reserved pasta cooking water and combine. Stir the Parmesan into the almond mixture and spoon over the pasta.
See more Pasta recipes