Give your midweek meals a lift with this scrumptious sticky chicken recipe. Packed with winter veg and served with wholesome quinoa, it's full of flavour and can be prepared in under an hour.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Cook the quinoa following the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the vegetables in a roasting tin. Mix the thyme, chilli, lemon zest, olive oil and some seasoning in a bowl, add two thirds to the veg and toss to coat. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, squeeze half the lemon into the remaining dressing, add the honey and mix well. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over a high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove and place on the roasting veg for the final 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Take the chicken out and set aside. Combine the quinoa and roasted veg in a bowl. Toss with the parsley and the remaining lemon juice. Serve with the chicken.
See more Chicken recipes
For top tips on protecting you and your family when preparing raw meat and poultry, visit Food Safety in the Home.