1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the mince and garlic powder in a large bowl with half the parsley.
2. Blitz the bread to crumbs in a food processor. Add half to the bowl with the mince. Season and mix well. Roll the mixture into 20 meatballs and place on a plate.
3. Put a large ovenproof frying pan or shallow casserole over a medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and the meatballs and fry, turning frequently, for 5 mins or until browned all over.
4. Add the passata and spinach and bring to a simmer. Once the mixture starts to bubble, add the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
5. Meanwhile, put the reserved parsley and breadcrumbs in a separate small bowl. Add the grated cheese and drizzle over the remaining olive oil. Season and mix well.
6. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle over the breadcrumb topping. Return to the oven for 5 mins, or until the top is golden and bubbling. Serve immediately.
See more Budget recipes