From a veggie-packed noodle stir fry to sweet potato salmon fishcakes; try five easy kids' lunches that each serve two*. We've done the hard work for you and prepared a shopping list at the bottom of the page. You can either shop online, choose Click+Collect or screenshot the list before you head in-store.
1 tsp vegetable oil4 eggs, lightly beaten ½ courgette, finely grated 60g tinned Grower’s Harvest sweetcorn, drained 25g mature white Cheddar ¼ cucumber, cut into batons ½ Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated 6 Nightingale Farms cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Grease 4 holes of a non-stick muffin tray with the oil.
2. Whisk together the eggs, courgette, sweetcorn and Cheddar, saving a little cheese to serve.
3. Pour the mix into the greased muffin holes, top with the remaining cheese. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 15-20 mins until the egg has set. Run a knife around the edge of the muffins to remove them from the tin.
4. Serve with the cucumber, lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
1 pork loin steak, excess fat trimmed and cut into 1cm strips 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce 1 tsp vegetable oil ½ 320g pack pepper stir-fry mix 300g pack fresh egg noodles
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add the pork and fry for 5-6 mins until opaque and cooked throughout. Add the soy sauce.
2. Add the stir-fry mix and noodles to the pan, toss to combine and cook for 5 mins until piping hot.
250g pilau rice pouch 3 eggs, lightly beaten 1 tsp mild curry powder 1 tsp vegetable oil ½ 320g pack pepper stir-fry mix
1. Microwave the rice according to packet instructions.
2. Whisk together the egg and curry powder.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, add the egg mix and fry for 3-4 mins, stirring regularly until cooked.
4. Add the rice and stir-fry mix to the pan, stirring to combine, and cook for 2-3 mins until piping hot and the vegetable have started to wilt.
1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1cm chunks ½ courgette, finely grated 105g tin wild Pacific pink salmon, drained 1 slice H.W. Nevill’s wholemeal bread, blended into breadcrumbs1 tsp vegetable oil ½ Little Gem lettuce, roughly chopped 4 Nightingale Farms cherry tomatoes, halved ¼ cucumber, roughly chopped
1. Put the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and cook for 10-15 mins until soft. Drain, return to the pan and mash until smooth. Mix through the courgette and salmon. Once cool enough to handle shape into 2 x discs and dip in the breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the fishcakes and fry for 3-5 mins on each side until crisp.
3. Serve with the lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
4 eggs ½ 325g tin Grower’s Harvest sweetcorn, drained 2 tbsp lighter than light mayonnaise 1 tsp mild curry powder 4 slices H. W. Nevill’s wholemeal bread 1 Little Gem lettuce, finely shredded 6 Nightingale Farms cherry tomatoes
1. Add the eggs to a pan of boiling water and cook for 7 mins. Remove from the pan and run under cold water for 3 mins.
2. Peel the eggs and rinse, then add to a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Mix through the sweetcorn, mayonnaise and curry powder.
3. Divide the egg mix between 2 slices of bread, top with Little Gem lettuce and sandwich with a second slice of bread. Cut in half and serve with cherry tomatoes on the side.
Fresh produce1 loose courgette 2-pack Little Gem lettuce 1 whole cucumber 250g pack Nightingale Farms cherry tomatoes 320g pepper stir-fry mix 1 loose sweet potato 400g pack mature white Cheddar2-pack 270g pork loin steaks
Freezer and cupboard300g pack egg noodles15-pack Tesco eggs150ml bottle reduced-salt soy sauce 80g mild curry powder 250g pilau rice pouch 325g tin Grower's Harvest tinned sweetcorn 105g tin wild Pacific pink salmon 800g H. W. Nevill's wholemeal bread 450ml lighter than light mayonnaise
At homeVegetable oil
*Based on two children.
You should receive an email shortly.