Incredibly quick to prepare, Alfred Prasad’s Paneer and red pepper skewers are great to prepare for a quick afternoon snack. Switch up the recipe by making it into wraps with the use of spinach leaves.
- Slice the block of paneer into small cubes. Trivia time; paneer is the most popular form of cheese in Indian dishes and is the only cheese from Asia that can be compared to other western dishes in texture.
- To start the marinade, ask your helper to whisk together the yogurt, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala, salt, turmeric, paprika and cumin.
- Into a clean bowl, allow your helper to combine the yogurt marinade with the paneer, peppers and onions. Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and stir gently.
- Cover and place into the fridge to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes or for even more flavour, a maximum of 12 hours.
- In the following order; onion, paneer, pepper, and paneer again, ask your helper to piece them onto skewers.
- Place the skewers under a hot grill to cook until golden around the edges. Serve whilst hot and garnish with lemon juice.
See more Vegetarian recipes