You really can't beat a classic British bloody Mary combining tangy tomato juice, sharp lemon, punchy Worcestershire sauce and fiery pepper sauce, you can even add a glug of vodka if you like! The perfect brunch cocktail.
- Put the tomato juice, lemon juice and vodka (if using) in a large jug.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery, salt, some black pepper and mustard. Mix well.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish with the lemon slices, celery sticks and cucumber slices.
- Serve with the hot pepper sauce on the side for guests to add according to taste.
See more Cocktail recipes